ADAM was formed in 1996 after a statewide survey of EMS leadership personnel showed strong support for such an association. ADAM continues to grow in size and effectiveness. Membership has varied, but ADAM continues to be the voice of all Missouri Ambulance Districts.
Our Mission is:
- To assist member Ambulance Districts by providing information, education, advocacy, technical assistance and communications to better enable legislators to make informed decisions regarding proposed EMS legislation.
- To promote Ambulance Districts as the best way to provide high quality EMS.
- To be a legislative watchdog and proponent for the Comprehensive Emergency Medical Services Systems Act.
- To support Ambulance District leadership through the collective defense of the Ambulance District model.
- To drive consistency and improvement into the clinical, financial, and operational management of Ambulance Districts.
ADAM needs your District - Your District needs ADAM